An injury or illness can take you away from the active lifestyle that so many of us Vermonters cherish! Grace Cottage’s Outpatient Rehabilitation is here to help you recover as quickly as possible. Our licensed therapists provide individually customized physical therapy and occupational therapy services for patients with a wide range of conditions, including:
- Balance disorders/Vertigo
- Bone and joint diseases
- Developmental delays
- Hand injuries
- Fractures, sprains and dislocations
- Neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s and Stroke
- Musculoskeletal injuries/overuse
- Pain management
- Pelvic pain and dysfunction
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Safety, gait and balance issues
- Sports injuries
- Tendon/soft tissue injuries/repairs
Grace Cottage offers these services for both adults and children.
Find out more about our pediatric therapy services.
Office hours: Mondays through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, call (802) 365-3637.