- COVID-19 vaccination, while strongly encouraged for everybody, is no longer required for visitors.
- Visiting hours for inpatients are between 1-7pm.
- All visitors, regardless of vaccination status, will be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. People who screen positive will not be allowed to visit.
- Visitors will check in and be screened at the main Hospital entrance until 5:00 pm. After 5:00 PM check in and screening will occur at the Emergency Room.
- Visitors must wear a face mask that covers their nose and mouth at all times, even when visitation occurs outside. Patients will also wear a mask during visits.
- Visitors to a patient is limited to four at a time unless the visit occurs outside.
Time restrictions are waived in the following circumstances:
- End-of-life care visitation.
- Accompaniment of a minor or person who needs a support person for sensory or cognitive deficits.
- Caregiver training in preparation for transition to home.
We offer free unsecured wifi.
Visitors may access the cafeteria as long as they are vaccinated and wearing a mask at all times, except while eating and distanced 6 feet or more from others.
Healthy snacks are available in the cafeteria vending machine. Snacks and beverages are also available at Messenger Valley Pharmacy, across the street on Route 35.
Cards, Gifts & Magazines
You can find cards, gifts, and magazines at Messenger Valley Pharmacy, across the street from the hospital on Route 35. Sometimes, daily newspapers are available at the nurses’ station.
(updated July 14, 2021)