Visits from family and friends are important to a patient’s healing process. We strive to make visiting your loved ones as easy as possible. Anyone identified by the patient as a visitor is welcome. Children are welcome to visit. However, we ask that children under the age of 12 be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
To assure the safety and privacy of all patients, we ask that visitors follow these recommendations:
- Please check in with the nursing staff before visiting a patient.
- You can help us care for our patients by refraining from visiting when you are not feeling well.
- For patients in a semi-private room, please be considerate of the other patient in the room. More than two or three visitors can overcrowd a room.
- Due to possible medical restrictions, please check with a nurse before bringing candy, liquids, or foods to a patient.
- Our campus is latex-free. Please do not bring latex balloons onto campus. Mylar balloons are permitted.
- Our campus is smoke-free. Thank you for not smoking on campus.
- Before ordering or bringing flowers, find out if the patient is allowed to receive them.
Suggested visiting hours are 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily.
We offer free wifi for visitors, at your own risk.
The cafeteria serves lunch from Noon to 1:30 p.m. Guest meals cost $8.00. Healthy snacks are available in the cafeteria vending machine. Snacks and beverages are also available at Messenger Valley Pharmacy, across the street on Route 35.
Cards, Gifts & Magazines
You can find cards, gifts, and magazines at Messenger Valley Pharmacy, across the street on Route 35. Sometimes, daily newspapers are available at the nurses’ station.