Saturday, June 10, 2023 ~ Noon Shotgun Start
Haystack Golf Club, 70 Spyglass Lane, Wilmington, VT
Save the date and assemble your team of four for this fun annual event, which many say is their favorite golf benefit ever! Funds raised at the 14th Annual Tee It Up For Health Golf Tournament will benefit Grace Cottage’s Patient Care Fund.
The noon shotgun start will kick things off at the beautiful Haystack Golf Club in Wilmington, Vermont. The registration fee of $150 per golfer / $600 per team includes greens fees, several contests, cart, golf balls, box lunch, and awards dinner.
We’re grateful to all of our 2022 sponsors, including the returning Event Sponsor, The Richards Group. We hope that you’ll join our family of sponsors! Sponsorship publicity includes a press release in the Brattleboro Reformer, The Commons, and The Deerfield Valley News, and on the event page on our website throughout the year. All sponsors are mentioned in our hospital newsletter, Cottage Door, which is mailed to more than 7,000 households.
- Platinum Sponsor ($2,500, includes flag, hole sign, four golfers, lunch & dinner, publicity)
- Gold Sponsor ($2,000, includes flag, hole sign, two golfers, lunch & dinner, publicity)
- Silver Sponsor ($1,000, includes flag, hole sign, one golfer, lunch & dinner, publicity)
- Hole Sponsor ($500, includes flag, hole sign, and publicity)
- Bronze Sponsor ($250, includes flag and publicity)
- Flag Sponsor ($150, includes embroidered flag with your name or business name, displayed at the event)
For more information, call 802-365-9109 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.