11th Annual Tee It Up for Health Golf Benefit
Saturday, October 3rd, 2020 – please note new date
Brattleboro Country Club, Brattleboro, Vermont.
We’ll be in a new venue this year. There’s a lot of enthusiasm for the new location. The Brattleboro Country Club is less hilly than our prior locations. Many of our golfers return year after year, a testament to their support of Grace Cottage and their claims that this tournament is lots of fun!
LeaderBoard Air Cannon will be featured again this year; it was such a hit in 2019.
DATE: Saturday, October 3, 2020
TIME: 12:00 pm, Shotgun Start
LOCATION: Brattleboro Country Club, 58 Senator Gannett Drive, Brattleboro, VT 05301
REGISTRATION: $150 per golfer / $600 per team, includes greens fees, several contests, cart, golf balls, box lunch, and awards dinner.
The Richards Group is the Event Sponsor.
OTHER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
- Flag Sponsor ($125, includes embroidered flag with your name or business name, displayed at Grace Cottage and then at the event)
- Bronze Sponsor ($250, includes flag and publicity)
- Hole Sponsor ($500, includes flag, hole sign, and publicity)
- Silver Sponsor ($1,000, includes flag, hole sign, one free golfer, lunch and dinner, logo wear, publicity)
- Gold Sponsor ($2,000, includes flag, hole sign, two free golfers, lunch and dinner, logo wear, publicity)
- Platinum Sponsor ($2,500, includes flag, hole sign, four golfers, lunch and dinner, logo wear, publicity)
Sponsorship publicity includes a Letter to the Editor thanking all sponsors in the Brattleboro Reformer and Deerfield Valley News. All sponsors are mentioned in our hospital newsletter, Cottage Door, which is mailed to more than 7,000 households, mostly in New England.
Register to play golf and/or to be a sponsor here: Grace Cottage Golf Benefit 2020
Information: 802-365-9109, email@example.com.
Last year’s event grossed $43,000, thanks to more than 40 generous sponsors, 96 golfers, and 20 volunteers. Photos of the 2019 event can be viewed on the Grace Cottage facebook page.
Pictured here, the 2019 winning team: Ray DeVault, Ryan Mumford, and Eileen & Brian Beakey.