11th Annual Tee It Up for Health Golf Benefit
Saturday, October 3rd, 2020 – please note new date
Brattleboro Country Club, Brattleboro, Vermont.
This year’s physically-distanced Tee It Up for Health golf benefit is on Saturday, October 3, at the Brattleboro Country Club.
Leaderboard of Boston’s Air Cannon will be at the 18th Hole, and Brattleboro Subaru will sponsor a Hole-in-One Contest for a 2021 Subaru Crosstrek.
Registration has now closed, but you may request to be placed on the waiting list. Please call 802-365-9109 or e-mail email@example.com
Thank you to our Sponsors to date, including:
HOLE-IN-ONE SPONSOR: Brattleboro Subaru
PLATINUM SPONSORS: Coverys; Elizabeth Walker & Eileen Ranslow
GOLD SPONSOR: People’s United Bank
HOLE SPONSORS: Baker Newman Noyes; Farnum Insulators; Howard Printing; Irving Energy; Lawrence & Lober; Northeast Delta Dental; Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer; Tracy J. Sloan, CPA; Southern Vermont Podiatry; David & April Sprague and Family; The Windham Foundation; WW Building Supply & Home Center
FLAG SPONSORS: Deerfield Valley News: Doug & Cathy DiVello; Five Maples; Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty; TC’s Restaurant; Two Tannery Road; W&B Management in memory of Effie Chamberlin; W&B Management in memory of Wally & Eleanor Lowe
Please call 802-365-9109 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to sponsor the tournament. Your sponsorship is a vote of support for our small, independent hospital!
- Flag Sponsor ($125, includes embroidered flag with your name or business name, displayed at Grace Cottage and then at the event). Please use this form to purchase a flag sponsorship.
- Bronze Sponsor ($250, includes flag and publicity)
- Hole Sponsor ($500, includes flag, hole sign, and publicity)
- Silver Sponsor ($1,000, includes flag, hole sign, one free golfer, lunch, dinner voucher, logo wear, publicity)
- Gold Sponsor ($2,000, includes flag, hole sign, two free golfers, lunch, dinner voucher, logo wear, publicity)
- Platinum Sponsor ($2,500, includes flag, hole sign, four golfers, lunch, dinner voucher, logo wear, publicity)
Sponsorship publicity includes a Letter to the Editor thanking all sponsors in the Brattleboro Reformer and Deerfield Valley News. All sponsors are mentioned in our hospital newsletter, Cottage Door, which is mailed to more than 7,000 households, mostly in New England.
Information: 802-365-9109, email@example.com.
Last year’s event grossed $43,000, thanks to more than 40 generous sponsors, 96 golfers, and 20 volunteers.
Photos of the 2019 event can be viewed on the Grace Cottage facebook page.
Pictured here, the 2019 winning team: Ray DeVault, Ryan Mumford, and Eileen & Brian Beakey