Here at Grace Cottage, we believe that healthcare which is specifically supportive of and focused on gender and sexuality should be a part of primary care. As a Rural Health Clinic, we provide services to everyone in our community. We understand that accessing appropriate care for the LGBTQ+ community can be especially difficult in rural areas. When necessary, confidential referrals to appropriate specialty services are also always available.
- Primary Care
- Cancer screenings
- Confidential referrals for gender-affirming surgeries
- Confidential referrals to endocrinology
- Counseling and psychiatric services
- Hormone therapy
- LGBTQ+ focused alcohol and substance use treatment
- PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) for HIV
- PEP (Post-Exposure Prophylaxis) for HIV
- Routine STI testing (i.e., HIV, gonorrhea, chlamydia, etc.) and counseling
We are open to your suggestions about how we can serve you better.
Our Equity Team consists of Grace Cottage Physicians, Physician Assistants, Family Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, support staff, and local community members Scott Heller and Dave King of Frog Meadow Farm.
For information about our LGBTQ+ Focused Care or for an appointment, call 802-365-4331.
To read the Vermont Business Magazine article about Grace Cottage’s LGBTQ+ Focused Care, click here.