To make a donation that is restricted for the purchase of any of these items, call Andrea, C.J., or Jacki at (802) 365-9109 or e-mail email@example.com.
Wish List gifts are accepted via check, cash, or credit card (MasterCard, Discover or VISA).
- Patient Ventilator – $10,000
- Cardiac Monitoring System – the system will consist of two ER monitors and two monitors for inpatients, with the “motherboard” at the nurses’ station. The total cost is $76,000; $51,533 has been raised to date.
- Hi-Lo Hospital Bed for Inpatients – We like to replace two beds in the hospital each year with these hi-lo beds that make it easier for patients to get in and out of bed. $3,000 each
- Fischer-Scientific Refrigerator for Inpatient Pharmacy – keeps inpatient pharmaceuticals at correct temperatures. $4,609
- Nursing Cart Refresh – we try to replace (upgrade) one nursing computer system on a cart every year so that they’re top-of-the-line. $8,000 each
- Hausmann 6175 Hi-Lo Stand-In Table – to help rehab patients regain maximum range of motion. $3,904
- Pediatric Pulse Oximeter – $660
- Ear Lavage Unit – $87
- Ishihara Books for Testing Color Deficiency – $39 each, two needed
- Auto-Floor Scrubber – For use in the hospital, this heavy-duty machine is used to mop and dry floors in patient rooms and in the hallways. $2,200
- HLA 3500 series snow pusher – for mounting on Grace Cottage truck to clean up parking lots after storms. $3,934
- Stackable tumblers 6 dozen/case. $81
- Iced tea dispenser. $108
- Bib aprons, 24/case. $225.36
- Waring Commercial Food Processor. $899
The above items are a partial listing of Grace Cottage’s Wish List. For more details about any item on this list, or for additional items, call Andrea Seaton at (802) 365-9109.