Perhaps you would prefer that your donation go to a specific item needed for patient care at Grace Cottage? To make a donation restricted for the purchase of any of these items, call Andrea, C.J., or Jacki at (802) 365-9109 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wish List gifts are accepted via check, cash, or credit card (MasterCard, Discover, VISA, or AMEX).
- Portable Cart for ER Supplies – $1,080
- Stryker Hospital Bed for Inpatients – We like to replace seven beds in the hospital with these easily adjustable beds. – $8.910 each
- Fischer-Scientific Refrigerator for Inpatient Pharmacy – keeps inpatient pharmaceuticals at correct temperatures. – $4,610
- Nursing Cart Refresh – we try to replace (upgrade) one nursing computer system on a cart every year so that they’re top-of-the-line. – $8,000 each
- Saebo MAS Zero Gravity Mobile Arm – Specifically designed to help patients with a weakened shoulder to regain maximum range of motion. – $6,680
- Vaccine Refrigerator – $5,000
- Ishihara Books for Testing Color Deficiency – $40 each, two needed
- Auto-Floor Scrubber – For use in the hospital, this heavy-duty machine is used to mop and dry floors in patient rooms and in the hallways. – $2,200
- HLA 3500 series snow pusher – for mounting on Grace Cottage truck to clean up parking lots after storms. – $3,935
- Bib aprons, 24/case. – $290
- Stainless Steel Pot Set (11.5 qt and 16 qt). – $275
The above items are a partial listing of Grace Cottage’s Wish List. For more details about any item on this list, or for additional items, call Andrea Seaton at (802) 365-9109.
Last updated 9/20/19