Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital is dedicated to offering a highly competitive benefits package for full and part-time employees, which helps our teammates meet their personal and professional needs. For details, download the complete 2023 Benefits Summary.
Our outstanding salary and benefits to eligible employees include:
- Employer-funded Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long & Short-Term Disability/Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Earned Time Off
- Retirement Savings via 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Tuition Assistance/Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- And more!
“I started here at Grace Cottage in 2015 as a medical assistant, and recently graduated with my Bachelor’s degree in nursing with zero student loan debt. I was able to utilize the student loan repayment program and the tuition reimbursement program to help me achieve this. Grace Cottage employees are very fortunate to have this benefit.” -Elizah Temple, Director of Clinical Nursing