At Grace Cottage, Patient Resource Advocate Jocelyne Smith, CAC, is available to assist patients who may qualify for state, county, and federal programs. Appointments with her are free and confidential.
The Patient Resource Advocate can assist you with:
- Determining eligibility and helping qualifying patients apply for “free and reduced fee care” for services rendered at Grace Cottage. Find out more.
- Obtaining or maintaining health insurance through Vermont Health Connect (VHC)
- Choosing a Medicare D Plan
- Applying for free or reduced-cost prescription medications
- Estimating upcoming medical expenses at Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital
- Finding resources for financial assistance with food, fuel, and housing expenses
To speak with Jocelyne Smith or to make an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-365-3770. Her hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30-4:00.