At Grace Cottage, Patient Resource Advocate Jocelyne Smith, CAC is available to assist patients who may qualify for state, county, and federal programs. Appointments with Jocelyne are free and confidential.
Ways in which our Patient Resource Advocate can assist you:
- Determine eligibility and help qualifying patients apply for ‘free and reduced fee care’ for services rendered at Grace Cottage. Find out more.
- Obtain or maintain health insurance through Vermont Health Connect (VHC)
- Choose a Medicare D Plan
- Apply for free or reduced-cost prescription medications
- Estimate upcoming medical expenses at Grace Cottage Family Health and Hospital
- Find resources for financial assistance with food, fuel, and housing expenses
You will find Jocelyne at the Vermont Foodbank’s ‘Veggie Van Go’ mobile food distribution program at Grace Cottage on the 4th Thursday of every month from 12:00 -1:00 pm. (All in need welcome!)
To speak with Jocelyne or to make an appointment, email email@example.com or call 802-365-3770. Her hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30-4:00.