Use our Grace Cottage Connections Patient Portal to communicate privately and securely with your health care providers, request or change appointments, refill and renew prescriptions, access your medical records while travelling, and much more.
*Please note that information from Mental Health Services or Behavioral Health Visits is excluded, due to strict privacy laws regarding that information.
Important: Do not use the Patient Portal for urgent needs.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, dial 9-1-1 immediately.
If you are age 18 or older, you can sign up for the Patient Portal, called “Grace Cottage Connections.” New users to this Patient Portal may enroll by calling us at 802-365-3699, or they may self-enroll right now by using the form at the following link:
Already have an account?
Download The App
After you enroll, you can download a free app for your wireless device. Just go to the app store and download HealtheLife. (If you enrolled online via a mobile device, you should receive a banner invitation to connect to HealtheLife.) Once installed, this app will securely connect you to Grace Cottage Connections with the same username and password you used to establish your account. Now you can communicate with your provider, request prescriptions, or share medical records at home, work, or on the road!
Patient Portal FAQs
How do I enroll in GCH Connections?
Get started by calling 802-365-3699 or click the link below to sign up now.
How does enrollment work?
- Click on the “enroll” link above and fill out the form. Or call the number above and provide your email address.
- You will receive an invitation to start via email.
- The sign-up page has easy step-by-step instructions for you to follow.
- Build a unique username and password. Please don’t share this invitation with anyone.
- You are done! You will now be able to check your lab results, access your medical records, request an appointment, and send messages through the Grace Cottage website or the HealtheLife mobile app.
Is there a fee?
No. Grace Cottage Connections is free.
When I log in, the sign in screen says “Cerner.” What is Cerner?
Cerner Corp. is the company that designed Grace Cottage’s Patient Portal. Cerner is a “gateway” to get to Grace Cottage Connections.
What if my medical information is incorrect?
If you have any questions about the medical information you see in your portal, please call 802-365-4331.