Thank you for your interest in Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital.You can access the online application and full job description by clicking on a job title via our Job Listings page.
What to expect when applying:
- A valid e-mail address will be required in order to create an account and apply for a job posting. You will receive an auto-response confirmation e-mail for each application submitted. Your information will be stored for easy retrieval, should you wish to apply for future positions.
- If you apply for a position and you meet the basic qualifications, your application will be forwarded to the appropriate manager for review. Applicants whose skills best meet our current needs and the requirements of the position will be contacted.
- Job openings are posted as they become available and removed when they are filled. So check back often for new openings, and if your skills match another position, please re-apply.
- As an equal opportunity employer, Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Human Resources at (802) 365-3605.
- Grace Cottage complies with applicable State and Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, place of birth, or physical or mental condition.
The hiring process may vary. Each department has its own process that may include multiple interviews. The department manager makes the final decision. Human Resources is unable to advise applicants about the status of their applications.
Should you be selected for employment, you will be required to submit to a criminal records check through the State of Vermont and a background check through the Department of Aging and Disabilities. Other screening methods may also be used, if deemed necessary or required by law. All offers of employment are contingent upon a physical, criminal records check, and background check.