It is our patients’ right to understand what the potential financial liability may be for services obtained at our hospital and clinics.
Below we have provided links to documents which contain all standard charges for services, treatments, items, and pharmaceuticals offered at Grace Cottage Family Health and Hospital.
Note that included in the Hospital Charges document, are in order: Radiology Services (page 1), Laboratory Services (page 5), Rehabilitation Services — both inpatient and outpatient (page 19), Emergency Department Charges (page 19).
Each of the three documents is made available in two formats. The PDFs provide a quick, easy-to-read list of charges. The Machine-Readable documents contain identical content, presented in a format that can be imported into a computer system.
Should you have any questions after reviewing these lists, please contact Jocelyne Smith in our Billing Department at 802-365-3770.
- Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital 2020 Standard Charges for Services
- Grace Cottage Hospital Pharmacy 2020 Standard Charges for Services
Definition of an uninsured or self pay patient:
- Is responsible either personally or as a guarantor for the payment of all charges assessed for services provided to the patient
- Does not have any health insurance coverage including Medicare or high deductible commercial plans
- Does not qualify for GCFHH Financial Assistance Program or Medicaid
All uninsured (self pay patients) who have no third party payer source of payment for medical care or do not qualify for Medicaid or GCFHH Financial Assistance Program may be offered an uninsured discount for 20%
- Any patient or guarantor meeting the above definition of an uninsured patient may be offered a 20% discount
- All balances must be paid within 30 days of the first statement date to receive this discount
- The discount only applies to services provided at Grace Cottage Family Health and Hospital
- Discount will be applied by Director of Business Office or Finance Department upon receipt of payment in full within the required timeframe.