Patients have the right to understand what the potential financial liability may be for services obtained at our hospital and clinic.
Below, we have provided links to documents which contain all standard charges for services, treatments, items, and pharmaceuticals offered at Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital. The Machine-Readable documents contain identical content, presented in a format that can be imported into a computer system.
Should you have any questions after reviewing these lists, please contact Jocelyne Smith in our Billing Department at 802-365-3770.
- Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital 2020 Standard Charges for Services (Excel file)
- Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital 2020 Standard Charges for Services (PDF file)
- Grace Cottage Hospital Pharmacy 2020 Standard Charges for Services (Excel file)
- Grace Cottage Hospital Pharmacy 2020 Standard Charges for Services (PDF file)
Definition of an uninsured or self pay-patient:
- Is responsible either personally or as a guarantor for payment of all charges for services provided to the patient
- Does not have any health insurance coverage including Medicare or high-deductible commercial plans
- Does not qualify for Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital Financial Assistance Program or Medicaid (click here to see Grace Cottage’s Uninsured Policy)
All uninsured (self-pay patients) who have no third party payer source of payment for medical care or do not qualify for Medicaid or Grace Cottage Family Health and Hospital Financial Assistance Program may be offered an uninsured discount for 20%.
- Any patient or guarantor meeting the above definition of an uninsured patient may be offered a 20% discount.
- All balances must be paid within 30 days of the first statement date to receive this discount.
- The discount only applies to services provided at Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital.
- Discount will be applied by Director of Business Office or Finance Department upon receipt of payment in full within the required timeframe.