Our services include:
- Helping patients and families cope with the impact of illness or injury
- Supportive counseling and hospice care facilitation
- Referring families to community-based resources
- Assisting with financial questions about insurance or care planning
- Exploring long term care options with patients
- Helping patients create an advance directive
For more information, contact Jessica Emerson, Director of Admissions, Social Services & Discharge Planning, at (802) 365-3614 or via email at JEmerson@gracecottage.org.
In addition, the Grace Cottage Resource Advocate offers free, one-on-one appointments for people with questions about health insurance such as Vermont Health Connect. Our Resource Advocate can also help you apply for free or reduced fee care. She can assist with applications for food stamps, fuel assistance, housing, and other services.